Greenline 33 (2020)
- 9.99 m
- May 25, 2020
The Greenline 33 is an eco-friendly yacht, giving you 220 V on board without a generator! The possibility to install a hybrid engine, solar panels, lithium batteries and a powerful inverter close the question of availability of electricity on board! The Greenline 33 has the most modern layout allowing for efficient use of space.
Since 2009, more than 500 units of this model have been sold. For several years in a row the Greenline 33 has been the best selling yacht in its size.
Engine: Volvo-Penta D3 ( 170 hp or 220 hp)
Length 9.99 m
Width 3.49 m
0.80 m draught
Fuel tank 500 litre
Fresh water tank 300 litre
Height 2.54 m
Sleeps 2 + 2 + 3
Black water tank 63 l
Weight (empty) 4,800 kg
- 6 x photovoltaic panels integrated into the roof, 1.8 kW, 12 V., automatic solar control system
- Service battery 600 Ah, auto inverter 12 V / 230 V / 3000 W (direct voltage 220 V on-board)
- Furniture Golden Teak, dark laminate flooring, worktop and sink Kerrock, mirror doors in the cabin
- Cream microfiber upholstery, dark laminate flooring, swim platform.
- Folding table in salon with additional cushion to form double sleeper.
- Bow thruster, hot water in galley and shower, anchor winch, full size fridge 224 liters with freezer
Price is given for yacht in standard configuration, doesn't include cost of transport to using place and custom fees.
electric / hybrid Torqeedo
Write to us if
you want to add to the description.
Found an error?
Disclaimer: The information on this page is not a public offer, and itBoat is not responsible for its completeness and accuracy. The data is collected from open sources, and there may be distortions, errors, typos, and inaccuracies.
10.0m2021€520,000 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 (2020)