Greenline 39 (2020)
- 11.99 m
- May 25, 2020
The Greenline 39 is an eco-friendly yacht, giving you 220 V on board without a generator! The possibility to install a hybrid engine, solar panels, lithium batteries and a powerful inverter close the question of availability of electricity on board! The Greenline 39 has the most modern layout allowing for efficient use of space.
Engine: Volvo-Penta D3 220 hp or YANMAR 8LV-370 370 hp
Length 11.99 m
Width 3,75 m
Depth 0.90 m
Fuel tank 700 liters
Fresh water tank 400 liters
Height 2.95 m
Sleeps 4 + 3
Black water tank 80 l
Weight (empty) 7.500 kg
- 6 x photovoltaic panels integrated into the roof, 1.8 kW, 12 V., automatic solar control system
- Service battery 600 Ah, auto inverter 12 V / 230 V / 3000 W (direct voltage 220 V on-board)
- Furniture Golden Teak, dark laminate flooring, worktop and sink Kerrock, mirror doors in the cabin
- Cream microfiber upholstery, dark laminate flooring, swim platform.
- Folding table in salon with additional cushion to form double sleeper.
- Bow thruster, hot water in galley and shower, anchor winch, full size fridge 224 liters with freezer
Price is given for yacht in standard configuration, doesn't include cost of transport to using place and custom fees.
electric / hybrid Torqeedo
Write to us if
you want to add to the description.
Found an error?
Disclaimer: The information on this page is not a public offer, and itBoat is not responsible for its completeness and accuracy. The data is collected from open sources, and there may be distortions, errors, typos, and inaccuracies.
11.7m2022€545,360 Mazu 38 (2020)
12.0m2020€470,000 Beneteau Gran Turismo 41 (2022)
12.7m2022₽28,000,000 Beneteau Swift Trawler 35 (2022)
11.3m2022₽24,500,000 Beneteau Gran Turismo 36 (2022)