Greenline 45 Fly (2020)
- 15.57 m
- May 25, 2020
The Greenline 45 Fly is a combination of a fast flybridge yacht and environmentally friendly responsible yachting technology. The Greenline shipyard is known for the fact that you always have 220V on board without a generator thanks to solar power, lithium-polonium batteries and a powerful inverter. At the same time this model can be built with 3 fundamentally different engines - diesel, electric or hybrid. But still the most striking feature of this model remains the design!
Length 15.57 m
Width of 4.57 m
Depth 1.10 m
Displacement 13.5 tons
Max speed 30 knots
CE certificate B
- 2 x photovoltaic panels integrated into the roof, 0.6 kW, 12 V., automatic solar control system
- Service battery 600 Ah, automatic inverter 12 V / 230V / 3000W (direct voltage 220V on board).
- Two spacious cabins, two separate dressing rooms, two bathrooms
- Interior by Marco Casali including furniture
- Bow thruster
- Anchor winch and anchor
- Full sized fridge with freezer, induction hob
The price is for the yacht at the yard, the cost of customs and transport depends on location.
Write to us if
you want to add to the description.
Found an error?
Disclaimer: The information on this page is not a public offer, and itBoat is not responsible for its completeness and accuracy. The data is collected from open sources, and there may be distortions, errors, typos, and inaccuracies.
15.8m2022₽51,100,000 Beneteau Gran Turismo 50 Sport fly (2022)
15.8m2022₽53,100,000 Beneteau Monte Carlo 52 (2022)
16.3m2022₽60,600,000 Beneteau Swift Trawler 47 (2022)
14.7m2022₽44,500,000 Beneteau Swift Trawler 50 (2022)