Sever Север Фантом 850 (2021)
- 9.54 m
- Russia, Krasnoyarsk
- July 15, 2020
North Phantom 850 airboat
The company «Sever» is the leader in the production of reliable premium-class airboats in Russia. Today our equipment is chosen by the largest companies of the country: Rosatom, GAZPROM, NORNIKEL, as well as government agencies, such as the Russian Emergency Ministry. The main principles of our work are unprecedented reliability and quality, which we are proud of for more than 6 years, as well as the unwavering customer focus
⭐️The company «North» has 5 dealer centers: Krasnoyarsk, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Irkutsk and Astrakhan.
🚚Delivery of airboats «North» to any region of Russia and CIS countries.
Go to «North»!
✅Warranty: 1 year, expandable to 2 years.
✅Unique TRADE-IN offer: we exchange your car for our aero boat (surcharge is possible, both from your and our side).
Always reliable components: We use best Japanese and American engines, that is why our machines are durable and easy in service and if necessary all parts are interchangeable.
✅Safety: the all-welded aluminum hull prevents the boat from overturning and protects it from damage. Sectional cylinders under «scales» guarantee absence of sinking even in case of damage during the most extreme operation.
✅ Carrying capacity: depending on model and equipment «North» airboats can withstand loads from 1000 to 3500 kg - that's a full trade load, a company of friends with full gear and booty/catch or a pair of snowmobiles on board.
✅Steering: the lightweight construction of the boat allows you to master the technique in no time, not noticing the difference with your usual vehicle on any surface: water, ice, kami, etc.
✅Comfort: Inside the aero boat «North» is comparable to the interior of a good SUV, which means increased attention to seat trim, noise isolation, climate control.
✅Service 24/7: five dealer centers across the country allow us to always be in touch and solve any issues as quickly as possible.
Payment for goods by any method (card, cash, cashless payment (VAT or VAT-free), remote payment, leasing).
Technical characteristics of the airboat North Phantom 850:
Engine: Chevrolet LS-3 (430 hp / 6200 cm3)
Max speed: Up to 80 km/h
Consumption: 35-90 l/h
Dimensions: Length, width, height: 9.54 / 3.1 / 3.0 meters.
Dry Weight: 1100 kg
Payload: 3500 kg
Passenger capacity: up to 3 persons
Front platform dimensions: 2,3 / 5,03 m
Equipment of the airboat North Phantom 850:
1. Inflatable boat hull made of high-strength PVC fabric.
2. All-welded aluminum hull propulsion system with fixed rigid cabin
3. Engine on longitudinal-transverse frame
4. All-welded aluminum propeller guard (guard rail)
5. Propeller is a 6-bladed propeller
6. Vertical control keels
7. Bottom protection kit
8. Control panel with steering column and steering wheel
9. «» On the control panel: ignition switch, throttle control knob (gas), the emergency stop button ignition cache, toggle switches control systems of the engine and on-board network (toggle switch heater, switching lights, running lights, wipers on), cigarette lighter, control devices engine systems: a comprehensive device with hour meter and tachometer, engine temperature indicator, LED check engine oil pressure, engine overheat and battery charging, fuel level indicator in the tank
10. Chair 2 pcs.
11. upholstered solid seat for passengers in the back - 1 pc.
12. Fuel tank - 1 pc.
13. Running lights - 1 set
14. 12V power socket - cigarette lighter - 1 pc.
15. Windshield wiper - 2 pcs.
16. Pole - 1 pc.
17. Fluid heater from the engine - 1 pc.
18. Battery - 1 pc.
19. Lighting headlamp - 2 pcs.
20. Electric winch - 1 pc.
21. Cylinder inflation pump - 1 pc.
We also invite you to personally try out our equipment before buying it on a free test drive and feel all the advantages of switching to premium water equipment «North».
Write to us if
you want to add to the description.
Found an error?
Disclaimer: The information on this page is not a public offer, and itBoat is not responsible for its completeness and accuracy. The data is collected from open sources, and there may be distortions, errors, typos, and inaccuracies.
10.4m2021€243,350 Beneteau Gran Turismo 32 (2022)
10.0m2022₽16,000,000 XO 270 Cabin (2022)
10.0m2021€520,000 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 (2020)