The Gran Turismo 50 is the flagship of Beneteau's range of sports yachts. Her elegant profile, full-size main deck and functional interior will appeal to both relaxed lovers and thrill-seekers alike.
Sporty and elegant, the Gran Turismo 50 offers an unparalleled experience of both speed and comfort aboard. Beneteau has literally turned the world on with the GT50, the largest model in the range with a planing hull, powerful Volvo IPS 600 engine, integrated retractable sun visor hardtop and modular side glazing. On the main deck the cockpit evolves into a large enclosed saloon. The galley, conveniently located on deck and protected by the hardtop visor, can be extended to include a worktop and grill area aft. The tender garage, which can also hold a Williams Minijet 270 jet ski and other water toys, can be accessed from the swim platform.
- CE Approved B12/C12
- Aft sofa transforms into a sunbed.
- Tender box garage will carry a 2.90m / 9'5" semi-rigid tender with engine as standard or a Williams 280 Minijet
- Next generation Air Step® system.
- Large sliding roof hatch, electrically operated side windows, and retractable cockpit canopy. Hydraulic swim platform that can accommodate a jet ski.
- Small aft galley: grill table top over swim platform. Storage system for furniture.
- Large forward sun bed (4 sqm) with rising backrest.
- Heating system (optional).
- Air conditioning system (optional).
- Spacious full-beam owner's stateroom with ensuite shower. VIP cabin with bunks-«scissors», windows on both sides and its own shower room. Double guest cabin.
- Spacious and bright L-shaped galley. Corian worktops and dark grey lacquered cabinets. Refrigerator with freezer, 190 litre capacity. Glass ceramic hob, microwave/grill.
- Large skylight in the passage over the stairs to the lower deck.
- Roomy storage systems in staterooms. Owner's stateroom has closets on either side of the bed, a large lockable drawer under the bed and a hanging locker on the port side.
- The 4-piece sliding saloon door slides all the way to starboard and increases the cockpit area.
The GT50 features a refined interior with spacious and comfortable rooms, many windows and portholes that flood the lower deck space with light. The main galley, accessed by a stairway to port, is sophisticated in design and practical, thanks to the magic corner storage system, generous storage cupboards, fridge and freezer compartment and Corian® countertops. Both versions of Gran Turismo 50, the "saloon cosy" or the three-cabin version, have a full-beam master stateroom, flooded with light, with en-suite shower and numerous comfortable wardrobes. A hallmark of this luxurious yacht is the quality and harmony of the materials, the walnut trim and the many decorative details.
FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN GET PRESENTATIONS WITH FULL SPECIFICATIONS