The Grand Trawler 62 is the result of a collaboration between Beneteau, Massimo Gino (Nauta Design) and Amedeo Migali (MICAD). The yacht has a recognizable displacement hull, designed by MICAD to increase range and economy to allow for long cruises.
The yacht features an impressive flybridge, one of the largest on the market in this segment. The elegant exterior has been designed by Nauta Design experts and the interiors are finished in brushed wood, leather and textiles.
- Wide gangways to foredeck
- Large sunbed with adjustable headrests, settee and voluminous foredeck lounge berths
- Flybridge: control station with two chairs, sunbed, L-shaped sofa to port, U-shaped sofa and table for eight people, comfortable L-shaped wind bar
- Two sun pads and optional tender crane can be installed aft of the flybridge
- Swimming platform with gangway, steps/seat, aft-facing step with tender hoist
- Wide, well-protected side gangways, galley and control station side doors, bulwark doors, internal and external stairs to the flybridge provide safe and easy access to the yacht.
- The central control station offers a clear view and there is a sofa and additional seating on port side.
- Functional and fully equipped galley that can be separated from the salon.
- U-shaped spacious and comfortable stateroom. Additional sofa to starboard allows accommodating more guests.
- A comfortable dining area for eight with table and folding chairs saves space.
«- A well-protected cockpit with a transparent aft rail and a wide transom door that leads to the swim platform form a beautiful terrace».
- The midships full beam master stateroom with its generous closets, port side dressing table and separate bathroom.
- The VIP cabin in the forward section has a double bed angled to starboard; there is a separate bathroom.
- The third cabin features two single beds that can be converted to one double; there is a separate entrance to the day bathroom.
- Instead of a single cabin, two guest cabins can be set up in the middle section of the boat. The forward cabin becomes the owner's cabin.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
The Grand Trawler 62 boasts spacious interiors, comparable in volume to much larger yachts and ample room for crew accommodation. The full beam master stateroom, situated in the middle of the yacht, offers ample storage space and a private bathroom. This cabin can also be converted into two separate guest cabins. «The cockpit with the transparent aft rail and the wide transom door leading to the swim platform together create a beautiful terrace overlooking the sea».
MORE DETAILS YOU CAN GET PRESENTATIONS WITH FULL SPECIFICATIONS