Ermak 510 (2021)
- 5.10 m
- Russia, Саратов
- August 16
The boat «Ermak 510» was created as the vessel, which meets the high demands of seaworthiness in the navigation conditions on Ladoga and Onega lakes, therefore it is suitable for operation on the majority of water bodies of Russian Federation. « Ermak» has the following characteristics: keeliness - 20 degrees, developed cheek-bone with a reverse angle of attack, availability of redan allow to reduce a wet bottom surface, that gives much better characteristics while coming up to planing mode and allows to save fuel. This boat has the special emphasis on safety, which is confirmed by positive buoyancy in case of through penetration.
- Full electronic steering
- Fuel tank with level indicator for 90 litres
- Landing awning
- Upholstered saloon
- Non-sinking hull technology «Always to shore»
- Hull contours, designed by Rubin Central Design Bureau
- Good static stability
- Excellent seaworthiness
- Two longitudinal redanes of attack angle allow reducing the bottom surface wetting (decrease of time to speed up the plane and fuel consumption)
- Varying deadrise keel allows preserving a good dynamic stability of the vessel while planing.
- Developed bilge with reverse keel «gull wing» from midship to stern, designed by Rubin Design Bureau
- Three onboard recesses-pockets, two dry stowage compartments
- Bow and stern rails
- Height of sideboard at midships 102 cm; height of freeboard - 80 cm
Write to us if
you want to add to the description.
Found an error?
Disclaimer: The content of this website does not constitute a public offer, and itBoat shall not be held liable for incorrect or incomplete information contained herein. The information provided herein is collected from open sources and may contain distortions, errors, typos, and inaccuracies.
7.0m2001550 engine hours₽2,000,000 Custom Boats Конрад 45 (1978)
4.8m2020₽6,705,000 Greenline 48 (2016)
15.0m2016770 engine hours£481,806 Elan Power 42 (2007)
13.1m2007710 engine hours₽23,000,000 Stingray 240 (2005)
7.2m2005900 engine hours₽2,850,000 Regal 2450 (2008)
8.9m2008196 engine hours₽3,600,000 Marquis 55 LS (2007)
16.8m20072273 engine hours₽40,000,000 Custom Boats 63-ОЖ "Беркут" (2016)
18.5m2016670 engine hours₽29,900,000 Azimut 52 (2002)
15.9m20022326 engine hours₽28,000,000 Custom Boats Mona Liza (2001)
43.0m2001$3,000,000 Maxum 2900 (2000)
9.1m2000850 engine hours₽3,400,000