Ermak 510 (2021)
- 5.10 m
- Russia, Saratov
- August 16
The boat «Ermak 510» was created as the vessel, which meets the high demands of seaworthiness in the navigation conditions on Ladoga and Onega lakes, therefore it is suitable for operation on the majority of water bodies of Russian Federation. « Ermak» has the following characteristics: keeliness - 20 degrees, developed cheek-bone with a reverse angle of attack, availability of redan allow to reduce a wet bottom surface, that gives much better characteristics while coming up to planing mode and allows to save fuel. This boat has the special emphasis on safety, which is confirmed by positive buoyancy in case of through penetration.
- Full electronic steering
- Fuel tank with level indicator for 90 litres
- Landing awning
- Upholstered saloon
- Non-sinking hull technology «Always to shore»
- Hull contours, designed by Rubin Central Design Bureau
- Good static stability
- Excellent seaworthiness
- Two longitudinal redanes of attack angle allow reducing the bottom surface wetting (decrease of time to speed up the plane and fuel consumption)
- Varying deadrise keel allows preserving a good dynamic stability of the vessel while planing.
- Developed bilge with reverse keel «gull wing» from midship to stern, designed by Rubin Design Bureau
- Three onboard recesses-pockets, two dry stowage compartments
- Bow and stern rails
- Height of sideboard at midships 102 cm; height of freeboard - 80 cm
Write to us if
you want to add to the description.
Found an error?
Disclaimer: The information on this page is not a public offer, and itBoat is not responsible for its completeness and accuracy. The data is collected from open sources, and there may be distortions, errors, typos, and inaccuracies.