Phoenix 560 (2022)
- 5.60 m
- Russia, Saratov
- October 04
The boat ″Phoenix 560″ is made in Caddy Cubin layout. It features high quality of manufacturing with the use of only imported raw materials and components of the leading European companies. Reliability, durability, simplicity and ease of operation, modern design and high level of comfort, all this is applicable for this boat.
|Maximum engine power||150 hp.|
|Recommended engine power||115 hp.|
|Passenger capacity||6 persons|
|Transom height||0.51 м|
|Shore height at amidships||1.40 м|
|Hull material||fiberglass plastic|
- Hull fiberglass, 7-9mm sides, bottom 12mm.
- CASTERWindscreen in aluminum frame.
- Sail awning on stainless steel bars with removable sections.
- Light-opening hatch in the cabin
- Pullman in aluminium and quartoprene
- High railing and stainless steel handrails
- Anchor locker (self-draining) in bow
- Spinning pots stainless - 2 pcs.
- Folding swim ladder and stainless steel handle
- Stainless steel mooring ducks - 4 pcs.
- Trailer eyebolt in the bow
- Non-slip deck coating
- Self draining cockpit (deck)
- Remote control with carbon inlay
- Tinted cabin door with lock
- Upholstered bar seats for driver and passenger
- Aft sofa in marine vinyl
- Stainless steel passenger handle
- Sea vinyl side covers
- Roomy side wall pockets - 2 units.
- Large storage lockers under back sofa
- Underfloor compartment
- Gray Carpeted lining
- V-shaped stateroom sofa of marine vinyl
- Chests in cabin and shelves on boards
- LED lighting in the cabin
STEERING AND ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Fuel tank 160l (stainless steel), with gauge and level indicator
- Fuel filler neck
- Handwheel with metal inlays (Solutions not shown here are possible)
- UltraFlex steering system
- Dashboard with toggle switches and cigar lighter
- Navigation lights (red, green)
- Top light on the rack
- Electric pump - 2 pcs.
- Battery box, ground switch
Write to us if
you want to add to the description.
Found an error?
Disclaimer: The content of this website does not constitute a public offer, and itBoat shall not be held liable for incorrect or incomplete information contained herein. The information provided herein is collected from open sources and may contain distortions, errors, typos, and inaccuracies.
7.0m20051200 engine hours₽2,650,000 Monterey 250 (2006)
8.2m20061003 engine hours₽4,500,000 Crownline 225 CCR (2001)
7.0m2001550 engine hours₽2,000,000 Custom Boats Конрад 45 (1978)
14.0m1978€198,000 Greenline 48 (2016)
15.0m2016770 engine hours£481,806 Elan Power 42 (2007)
13.1m2007710 engine hours₽23,000,000 Stingray 240 (2005)
7.2m2005900 engine hours₽2,850,000 Regal 2450 (2008)
8.9m2008196 engine hours₽3,600,000 Marquis 55 LS (2007)
16.8m20072273 engine hours₽40,000,000 Custom Boats 63-ОЖ "Беркут" (2016)
18.5m2016670 engine hours₽29,900,000 Azimut 52 (2002)
15.9m20022326 engine hours₽28,000,000 Custom Boats Mona Liza (2001)