Phoenix 530HT (2021)
- 5.30 m
- Russia, Saratov
- October 04
The boat «Phoenix 530HT» is a leader in the class of Hard Top boats. It is characterized by unsurpassed versatility of design, comfort on water and excellent mobility. It is equally reasonable to buy a boat of this model as for fishermen as for fans of family walks and water entertainments. Advantages of the boat «Phoenix 530HT» are smooth, easy and quiet operation, excellent visibility from the cabin, as well as entrance to the cabin through the left section of the windshield, which is unusual for boats of this class (section is made of 6 mm tempered glass on hinges and equipped with a pneumatic support, in the cabin for entry and exit is a step with a non-slip surface). Advantages of the combination of functions of the windshield and the door - easy and safe entrance from the shore, convenient loading and unloading of things, significant increase of space inside the cabin due to the lack of boarding passages.
|Maximum engine power||100 hp|
|Recommended engine power||80 hp.|
|Passenger capacity||6 persons|
|Transom height||0.51 м|
|Flank height at amidships:||0.95 м|
- Hull fiberglass, side 6-7mm, bottom 10mm.
- Tempered glass windshields 4mm.
- Door - 6mm, on gas pole with handles.
- Awning on stainless steel stringers with removable sections.
- Mooring bar (bump stop) of rubber alloy
- Stainless steel mooring rods - 4 pcs.
- Trailer eye-bolt for trailer in bow
- Folding swim ladder - stainless steel
- Stainless steel high bow rails and handrails
- Anchor locking chest in bow
- Non-slip deck coating
- Stateroom trim in gray carpentry
- LED lighting in the cabin
- Upholstered bar sofas for driver and passenger
- Vinyl aft sofa with removable section
- V-shaped stateroom sofa in marine vinyl
- Remote control with carbon inlay
- Helm with metal inlays (Options other than photo)
- Passenger console with storage compartment
- Chest under back sofa
- Chests in cabin and cup holders - 2 pcs.
- Self draining cockpit (deck)
Control and electrical equipment:
- Fuel tank 74L, with gauge and pointer
- Vented fuel filler neck
- UltraFlex steering system
- Dashboard with switches and cigar lighter
- Navigation lights (red, green)
- Electric water drainage pump
- Battery box, ground switch
Write to us if
you want to add to the description.
Found an error?
Disclaimer: The content of this website does not constitute a public offer, and itBoat shall not be held liable for incorrect or incomplete information contained herein. The information provided herein is collected from open sources and may contain distortions, errors, typos, and inaccuracies.
7.0m20051200 engine hours₽2,650,000 Monterey 250 (2006)
8.2m20061003 engine hours₽4,500,000 Crownline 225 CCR (2001)
7.0m2001550 engine hours₽2,000,000 Custom Boats Конрад 45 (1978)
4.8m2020₽6,705,000 Greenline 48 (2016)
15.0m2016770 engine hours£481,806 Elan Power 42 (2007)
13.1m2007710 engine hours₽23,000,000 Stingray 240 (2005)
7.2m2005900 engine hours₽2,850,000 Regal 2450 (2008)
8.9m2008196 engine hours₽3,600,000 Marquis 55 LS (2007)
16.8m20072273 engine hours₽40,000,000 Custom Boats 63-ОЖ "Беркут" (2016)
18.5m2016670 engine hours₽29,900,000 Azimut 52 (2002)
15.9m20022326 engine hours₽28,000,000