British Team Aqua became the RC44 Trapani Cup regatta champion.
In order to avoid thunderstorms, which were expected in Trapani by evening, on the final day of the regatta the teams entered the water one hour earlier than planned - at 11:00 local time. This allowed for three races.
The championship was contested by teams Ceeref and Team Aqua. Before the start of Sunday's program they were five points apart. Team Aqua won the first two races of the day and even went ahead by two points. The outcome of the regatta was decided in the final,
Team Aqua became the champion due to the higher number of races won - three against one. « Synergy» finished in the middle of the fleet in all three races on Sunday and maintained its sixth place in the regatta table and overall standings
1. Team Aqua (Great Britain) - 3-8-8-1-3-3-2-5-7-1-1-3 - 45
2. Ceeref (Slovenia) - 2-5-3-2-7-5-6-1-4-4-2 - 45
3. Katusha (Russia) - 1-7-2-12-11-2-3-3-1-6-9-5 - 62
4. Artemis (Sweden) - 4-6-7-8-4-4-4-2-13-5-3-4 - 64
5. Team Nika (Russia) - 6-10-5-3-8-8-5-4-3-2-11-13 - 78
6. «Synergy» (Russia) - 10-1-6-6-13-8-9-5-8-7-9 - 83
7. Peninsula Petroleum (UK) -
8. Team Italia (Italy) - 9-3-11-7-2-1-10-13-9-7-8-10 - 90
9. Aleph (France) - 13-12-6-9-1-7-10-12-10-3-2-6 - 92
10. Ironbound (USA) - 5-9-4-4-13-11-12-10-6-11-10-12 - 102
12. Aegir (Great Britain) - 7-13-9-5-3-9-6-12-10-12-11 - 112
13. MAG Racing (Poland) - 11-2-12-13-10-6-13-11-8-9-13-8 - 118 (penalty -2)