In his first competition on the steering wheel of TR52 Synergy Evgeny Negudnikov wins two races of their three, which took place yesterday at the World Cup 2010 in the class Transpac52 in Valencia. That's the start for the new helmsman! Synergy has never won two races in one day. The team is now in first place after the first day of competition. We're holding our fingers crossed...
The current tournament table looks like this:
1. Synergy (RUS) - Eugeni Neugodnikov (RUS), 5+1+1= 7 points
2. Quantum Racing (USA) - Terry Hutchinson (USA), 1+3+3= 7.
3. Artemis (SWE) - Torbjorn Tornqvist (SWE), 3+5+2= 10
4. Matador (ARG) - Alberto Roemmers (ARG), 4+2+5= 11.
5. Cristabella (GBR) - John Cutler (NZL), 6+4+4= 14.
6. Bigamist 7 (POR) - Afonso Domingos (POR), 7+6+6= 19.
7. Audi A1 powered by ALL4ONE (FRA/GER) - Jochen Schuemann (GER), 2+10(DSQ)+8= 20.
8. Pace (GBR) - Johnny Vincent (GBR), 9+8+7= 24.
9. Weapon of Choice (GBR) - Tony Langley (GBR), 8+7+9= 24.